Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome to New Hampshire

Hello again!

A year ago, I was traveling the night sky to Egypt in a large air plane, today, I was sitting in the front passenger seat of the car of great friend and roommate Ian Schwartz (@IanPSchwartz on twitter).

A year ago, Egypt was anticipating elections, today, New Hampshire is anticipating its primary election on January 10, 2012.

What a difference a year makes.

My blog will be slightly different this time around...

I'll be posting at normal times (for America--not for Melanie who is in India--melwatinindia.blogspot.com--10.5 hrs ahead)

I'll wont be able to be as detailed because I am working for the Rick Perry campaign...

I'll be writing articles for the Union College Student Newspaper, Concordiensis. (www.concordy.com)

But...as always, I'll share my experiences and thoughts on the blog.

After a drive with a good amount of traffic, eating at Applebee's (so exotic!)...I'm excited for my first day at the Perry campaign tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. If you see the real thing in New Hampshire, will you tell me about it?

    ReplyDelete